Partners, Vendors and the Difference Between the Two
If you’re a purchasing agent, procurement specialist or engineer, you probably know all too well the difference between a vendor – and a partner. A vendor values the transaction. A partner values the relationship. A vendor thinks about their numbers. A partner thinks about your success. So when the time comes to source a quality electric motor, are you looking for a vendor to send you a quick quote – or a partner to help grow your business over time?
You Need a Custom Solution. Now What?
Let’s face it: large electric motor manufacturers don’t always have the time to manufacture a custom electric motor for your specialty product or application, especially in smaller production runs. Sure, they can do it, but how long will it take? How expensive will it be? How many times will you need to say that none of their standard motors will work for your unique application?
Smaller electric motor manufacturers can custom-make the motor you need, but how confident are you with the team on the other end? How do you know you can trust them to deliver exactly what you need – when you need it? How is the communication? Do you hang up the phone or close an email feeling more confused than ever? If so, you’re not alone.
Small Enough To Care. Big Enough To Come Through.
At MTA Motors, we offer the best of both worlds. We deliver the same quality as the large electric motor suppliers but with the responsiveness, accountability and personal service of a small, privately owned family company. Unlike many large electric motor manufacturers, we’re not bound by bureaucratic processes or project-delaying red tape. We’re bound only by your product requirements and our commitment to ensuring your complete satisfaction.
Our factory has more than 30 years of experience producing electric motors, and we learned a long time ago that we can’t be all things to all people. Therefore, we look for mutually beneficial relationships, where both parties win. If you’re not sure if we would be a good fit for you, ask yourself a few key questions:
- Do you have a unique product or application that requires a custom motor?
- Do you constantly run into quality or consistency issues?
- Does your current supplier understand the challenges you face and actively work to help you overcome them?
- Do you feel like you’re being put into a box rather than being listened to?
- Do you get the sneaking suspicion you’re a smaller account for your supplier?
- Do you want better margins and lower volumes?
- Do you wish your supplier would be more proactive and less reactive at times?
- Do you miss the days when someone’s handshake and word actually meant something?
- Do you feel like you’re working with a vendor when you really need a partner?
Ready To Get Started? We’re Ready To Help.
We start all of our new business meetings the same way: by listening. As a more nimble, more responsive motor manufacturer, we’re uniquely equipped to meet your challenges. So stop struggling with your vendor and start working with a partner who cares about your success. Tell us more about your electric motor needs, complete the form below or call 864-402-4MTA today. We look forward to talking with you.